Thursday 4 April 2013

Easter Fun Day "An Eggcellent Success"

Our first Easter outing was a resounding success thanks to all involved on the day... A team of volunteers responsible for food and drink and our newly appointed ED RAW kids rangers who ran the arts, crafts and activities.... I could say so much about RAW as am very passionate about it, however, feel as this is a service user led project I will let the families speak for themselves....

RA from Shotton... "Had a mint day at ED RAW its great to see so many kids enjoy themselves n to meet the Easter Bunny was class well done ED RAW you done it again. HEAR THE RAW!"

KS from Seaham.... "Had a fantastic day again proper enjoyed myself loved every min and ma kids enjoyed it thank you to everyone that came enjoyed seeing everyone and oh and I so want my certificate for cleaning me and Gail lol and everyone that didn't come well you lot miss out" X X X



PS from Seaham..."Would like to say i really enjoyed today at e.d.raw i loved the kids in their easter bonnet hats and seeing the chicks they made also the decoration of the easter eggs. I think all the kids were well pleased i know the blue and yellow group did especially with there free sweets cost me a small fortune ha ha"

AK from Peterlee...."Fab Easter fun day today the bairns were no bother at all. There were so many activities to keep them busy. The support from ED RAW is superb, fabulous etc. bring on the next activity."

SG from Horden.... "Had my first taste of a family activity day today and was really impressed how well organised and welcome we were made to feel. Thanks!"



No comments:

Post a Comment